- Faculty from Carleton, Luther, and Ripon Selected for Visiting Positions in Spring 2016 Aug 22, 2014
Constance Walker, Andrew Whitfield, and Molly Margaretten will bring their experience and expertise to programs in London, Florence, and Botswana.
- Biologist Bonnie Furman Selected as Director of ACM's Off-Campus Programs in Costa Rica Jul 10, 2014
Dr. Furman's international experience includes teaching and research in Latin America, South Asia, and the Middle East.
- Fall 2015 Newberry Library Seminar to Explore Theme of "Knowing Your Place: Human and Social Geography" Jun 30, 2014
Visiting faculty will mentor students' independent research projects in the humanities.
- Assessment and Student Research Are Main Topics for ACM Program Directors Conference Jun 13, 2014
Annual professional development meeting gathers off-campus program staff and visiting faculty.
- Coe and Macalester Faculty Appointed to Visiting Positions for Fall 2015 in India, Italy, and Tanzania Jun 9, 2014
Andrea Kann, William Moseley, and Paul Overvoorde have research specialties and international experience to engage students in on-site learning.
- Institute on College Futures Will Provide Overview of Economic Challenges Facing Liberal Arts Colleges May 29, 2014
Faculty participating in seminar on June 18-20 will make presentations to campus colleagues.
- Workshop Will Focus on Developing and Teaching Online Courses May 19, 2014
Three professors at ACM colleges who have taught classes online will talk about lessons learned.
- Summer Online Course Draws Students from Across the ACM May 14, 2014
Class in applied calculus, taught by Macalester's Chad Topaz, is part of the Online Learning Project.
- Brian Williams Named as Vice President to Lead ACM's Faculty Development and Grant-Funded Initiatives Apr 25, 2014
Former VP for Advancement at Knox brings record of success in securing and managing grant projects.
- ACM Summer Institute for Counselors Gives Insight into Selective College Admissions Apr 24, 2014
Interactive workshop in Chicago on June 19 will provide resources for helping students in the college selection process.