- Institute on College Futures Will Give Faculty a Plunge into College Finances Jun 18, 2015
Seminar aims to increase knowledge about the economic challenges that colleges face.
- Four Students Awarded Gilman Scholarships to Participate in ACM Programs This Fall Jun 15, 2015
Students from Grinnell, Knox, Lake Forest, and Lawrence receive competitive study abroad grants.
- From Pedagogy to Health and Safety, Conference Has Resources for Off-Campus Program Faculty Jun 12, 2015
ACM hosted program directors and 2015-16 visiting faculty at annual professional development conference on June 8-10.
- FaCE Program Awards $83,000 in Funding for Faculty Projects Jun 10, 2015
Proposals for a Makerspace, Video Pen-Pals, and ACM Film Festival are selected in very competitive Spring 2015 cycle.
- Opportunity for a Recent Graduate of an ACM College to Teach English in Costa Rica May 19, 2015
Annual position teaching English at the University of Costa Rica (UCR) is result of ties with the ACM Costa Rica programs.
- For Science Students, Oak Ridge Program Is a Transformative Experience Apr 24, 2015
Connections with mentors and research teams are among the program's major benefits.
- Funding Available for Pilot Projects in Digital Humanities, Language Sharing Apr 17, 2015
Call for Pre-Proposals seeks collaborations by faculty from ACM colleges and Big Ten Universities.
- Site Visit Presents a Sampler of Classes and Activities on the Chicago Program Apr 7, 2015
Five faculty and staff from campuses will engage with program’s experiential approach to learning on April 8-10.
- ACM Colleges and Big Ten Research Universities Join Forces to Encourage Underrepresented Students to Become College Faculty Apr 6, 2015
$8.1 million grant from Mellon Foundation supports program for undergraduates and new Ph.D.s.
- Students on Botswana Program Meet with U.S. Ambassador in Gaborone Apr 2, 2015
Visit to the U.S. Embassy included an hour-long talk and Q&A with staff.