- Students Produce Video to Promote the Chicago Program Nov 26, 2013
Video grew out of the program's workshop for independent study projects focused on entrepreneurship.
- Newberry Seminar Research Topics Span Millennia and Raise Intriguing Questions Nov 25, 2013
Students' presentations reflect their intellectual curiosity and engagement with the library's collections.
- Exhibit by Chicago Program Arts Faculty Jason Pallas Is Encyclopedic in Scope Nov 15, 2013
Solo art show at Dittmar Gallery explores how technology has changed our relationship to knowledge.
- Prize-Winning Writer Bonnie Jo Campbell to Serve as Final Judge for Nick Adams Contest Nov 5, 2013
Author of novels and short stories will select winner in 42nd annual writing competition for ACM students.
- ACM Offers Faculty a Free Trip South at Spring Break Time! Oct 28, 2013
Site visit to Botswana provides chance to learn about ACM’s off-campus program and to make professional contacts.
- Meeting to Focus on Ideas for Collaboration in Digital Humanities Oct 24, 2013
Faculty and staff from ACM colleges and Big Ten universities discuss potential initiatives in Mellon-funded project.
- Post-doctoral Fellows and Mentors Talk about Pedagogy at Fall Workshop Oct 21, 2013
In the program's final year, the agenda focused on setting goals, creating effective writing assignments, and entering the job market.
- Faculty from Five ACM Colleges Set to Visit Program Site in Pune, India Oct 18, 2013
Trip features class visits, local excursions, and meetings with students, on-site faculty and staff, and home stay families.
- Japan Study Names Wabash Economics Professor Kay Widdows as Resident Director for 2014-15 Oct 16, 2013
Position includes teaching two courses at Waseda University in Tokyo, advising students, and facilitating orientation.
- A Grand Prize (as in $1,000) Awaits the Winner of the Nick Adams Contest Sep 30, 2013
Students at ACM colleges are eligible to submit entries for the annual short story competition.