- Opportunity for a Recent Graduate of an ACM College to Teach English in Costa Rica May 19, 2015
Annual position teaching English at the University of Costa Rica (UCR) is result of ties with the ACM Costa Rica programs.
- For Science Students, Oak Ridge Program Is a Transformative Experience Apr 24, 2015
Connections with mentors and research teams are among the program's major benefits.
- Funding Available for Pilot Projects in Digital Humanities, Language Sharing Apr 17, 2015
Call for Pre-Proposals seeks collaborations by faculty from ACM colleges and Big Ten Universities.
- Site Visit Presents a Sampler of Classes and Activities on the Chicago Program Apr 7, 2015
Five faculty and staff from campuses will engage with program’s experiential approach to learning on April 8-10.
- ACM Colleges and Big Ten Research Universities Join Forces to Encourage Underrepresented Students to Become College Faculty Apr 6, 2015
$8.1 million grant from Mellon Foundation supports program for undergraduates and new Ph.D.s.
- Students on Botswana Program Meet with U.S. Ambassador in Gaborone Apr 2, 2015
Visit to the U.S. Embassy included an hour-long talk and Q&A with staff.
- Faculty from Coe, Cornell, Knox, Macalester, and St. Olaf Set to Participate in SAIL Seminar in Jordan Mar 30, 2015
Sustainability at the Margins will be topic of on-site session in Amman on July 20-30.
- Evelyn Coffin from Knox College Named Winner of ACM’s Nick Adams Short Story Contest Mar 20, 2015
Novelist Maureen McCoy selected “Proudly, Unburied” for the honor — and the contest’s $1,000 first prize.
- Five Faculty Will Travel to Botswana for Firsthand View of ACM Program Mar 5, 2015
Visit aims to build participants' knowledge of program site and connections with U. of Botswana faculty.
- Faculty to Share Pedagogy and Best Practices at Symposium on Field Study Feb 24, 2015
Call for Proposals for faculty presentations at FaCE-funded event in Colorado this summer.