- Online Course in Applied Calculus Will Focus on “Real World” Problems and Data Apr 7, 2016
Knox math professors Mary Armon and Andrew Leahy will teach summer class for students at ACM colleges.
- Six ACM Faculty Will Travel to Italy to See the Florence Program in Action Apr 6, 2016
Site visit includes classes and field trips, guest lectures, and a (purely academic) wine tasting.
- Application Deadline Extended for Fall 2016 ACM Off-Campus Study Programs Apr 5, 2016
May 1 is the extended deadline. Interested students should apply ASAP.
- ACM Student Film Festival Highlighted on Fox 11 News in Green Bay Apr 3, 2016
Students’ talent showcased in nearly 70 films screened at Lawrence University.
- Exploring the Culture of Costa Rica and its Neighbors through a New Lens Apr 2, 2016
Course taught by filmmaker Jurgen Ureña will focus on contemporary local and regional cinema.
- Journalism Professor Is Selected to Lead ACM India Programs Mar 15, 2016
Ujjwala Barve will bring international experience and familiarity with ACM to director position.
- Snap Judgement! Vote for Your Favorites in the ACM Photo Contest Feb 29, 2016
Cast your "likes" on the ACM Facebook page to decide the winner of the Fans' Choice Award.
- Counselors, Colleges, and Coffee on the Menu at ACM Breakfasts in March Feb 25, 2016
Admission officers from ACM colleges will host events in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Schaumburg, IL.
- What's a Picture Worth? $350 in the ACM Photo Contest Feb 23, 2016
Students who went on ACM off-campus study programs in 2015 have until February 26 to enter.
- Colorado Professor Brings a Community-Based Focus to Studying in Rio de Janeiro Jan 29, 2016
Anthropologist Sarah Hautzinger will lead the inaugural semester of the newest ACM off-campus program.