- For Students at ACM Colleges, a Good Story Could be Worth $1,000 Oct 8, 2014
Call for entries has been issued for the 2015 Nick Adams Short Story Contest.
- Faculty and IT Staff to Focus on Technology-Enabled Education at FaCE 3 Conference Sep 25, 2014
Sessions are aimed at making connections and sparking ideas for grant proposals.
- FaCE 3 Launches with RFP for Faculty Projects in Innovative Teaching Sep 23, 2014
Technology-enabled education is the theme for first cycle of funding in Mellon-supported program.
- ACM Soccer and Volleyball Tournaments Help Kick Off Fall Sports Seasons Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota colleges to host men’s and women’s soccer, while volleyball teams take the court at Grinnell.
- Faculty from Carleton, Luther, and Ripon Selected for Visiting Positions in Spring 2016 Aug 22, 2014
Constance Walker, Andrew Whitfield, and Molly Margaretten will bring their experience and expertise to programs in London, Florence, and Botswana.
- Biologist Bonnie Furman Selected as Director of ACM's Off-Campus Programs in Costa Rica Jul 10, 2014
Dr. Furman's international experience includes teaching and research in Latin America, South Asia, and the Middle East.
- Fall 2015 Newberry Library Seminar to Explore Theme of "Knowing Your Place: Human and Social Geography" Jun 30, 2014
Visiting faculty will mentor students' independent research projects in the humanities.
- Assessment and Student Research Are Main Topics for ACM Program Directors Conference Jun 13, 2014
Annual professional development meeting gathers off-campus program staff and visiting faculty.
- Coe and Macalester Faculty Appointed to Visiting Positions for Fall 2015 in India, Italy, and Tanzania Jun 9, 2014
Andrea Kann, William Moseley, and Paul Overvoorde have research specialties and international experience to engage students in on-site learning.
- Institute on College Futures Will Provide Overview of Economic Challenges Facing Liberal Arts Colleges May 29, 2014
Faculty participating in seminar on June 18-20 will make presentations to campus colleagues.