- Colorado Professor Brings a Community-Based Focus to Studying in Rio de Janeiro Jan 29, 2016
Anthropologist Sarah Hautzinger will lead the inaugural semester of the newest ACM off-campus program.
- What Are the Connections between the Liberal Arts and Innovation in Silicon Valley? Jan 27, 2016
ACM faculty will study the Silicon Valley as an Innovation Ecosystem in the 2016 SAIL seminar.
- Faculty Will Explore Ways to Apply Cognitive Science Principles in the Classroom Jan 25, 2016
FaCE grants awarded for projects at Coe, Lake Forest, Ripon, and St. Olaf.
- Teagle Foundation Funds Online Curricula for ACM Faculty Jan 11, 2016
Mini-course using adaptive learning will make content from the Institute on College Futures (ICF) widely available.
- Apply for ACM Visiting Faculty Positions in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S. Dec 15, 2015
Call for Applications includes posts on nine ACM off-campus study programs, including the newest one in Rio de Janeiro.
- Bill Hillmann Will Serve as Final Judge for the 2016 Nick Adams Short Story Contest Nov 22, 2015
Chicago author will select prize-winning entry in annual competition for students at ACM colleges.
- ACM Participates in Higher Education Delegation to Explore Partnerships in Cuba Nov 11, 2015
Recent trip was part of IIE initiative to reinvigorate higher education engagement as U.S. and Cuba open diplomatic relations.
- Faculty Receive EMKE Grant to Develop Hindi Language Textbook and Course Nov 10, 2015
Macalester professors will collaborate with language faculty at the University of Minnesota to create online course.
- ACM Student Film Conference & Festival Will Showcase Creative and Academic Work Oct 30, 2015
Call issued for students' film, video, new media, screenwriting, and scholarly projects.
- Monmouth's Midwest Journal of Undergraduate Research Seeks Student Papers Oct 21, 2015
Journal's 2015 issue published papers by students on ACM Newberry and India programs.