- New ACM Program in Amsterdam Features the Sciences and Global Health Jun 27, 2016
Array of courses taught in English at a top university makes program accessible to students in many majors.
- Diversity Initiative Supports New Tenure-Track Faculty at Six ACM Colleges Jun 21, 2016
Mellon-funded program focuses on positions in the arts, humanities, and humanistic social sciences.
- Fifty ACM Students Receive Two-Year Fellowships to Explore Academic Careers Jun 20, 2016
Support includes faculty mentors, summer research internships, and career development activities.
- Albion Professor Dyron Dabney Named Director of Japan Study Program Jun 15, 2016
Michael Schneider from Knox will be the program’s resident director at Waseda University in Tokyo for 2016-17.
- Teaching and Learning Are at the Core of Projects Awarded FaCE Grants in Spring 2016 Jun 7, 2016
Faculty will develop resources for musicology, data science, translation studies, and pedagogy based on cognitive science.
- Environmental Scientist Will Lead ACM Costa Rica Programs May 29, 2016
Dr. Javier Espeleta has wealth of experience in research, education, and outreach in US and Costa Rica.
- How Can Faculty Development Lead to a Greater International Focus in the Curriculum? May 26, 2016
ACM group will give presentation on models used by ACM and Beloit College at NAFSA conference.
- Opportunity for a Recent ACM Graduate to Teach in Costa Rica May 19, 2016
Position teaching English is result of ties between ACM and the University of Costa Rica.
- One Search, 14 Colleges May 16, 2016
"Google ACM" custom search engine aggregates results from ACM college websites.
- Workshop Focuses on Strategies to Attract and Retain a Diverse Faculty May 9, 2016
Meeting sponsored by ACM-CIC program will draw faculty and administrators from seven ACM colleges.