Committee on Minority Concerns (CMC)
The ACM Committee on Minority Concerns seeks to develop ways to enhance the recruitment, retention, and experiences of minority students, faculty, and staff at the ACM colleges.
Information is available from Elizabeth Ciner at ACM (312/263-5000), or contact a committee member at your college.
- Fall 2012: October 5-7, 2012 at Monmouth College in Monmouth, IL.
- Fall 2011: October 14-16, 2011 at Lake Forest College in Lake Forest, IL.
- Fall 2010: September 24-26, 2010 at Grinnell College in Grinnell, IA.
- Fall 2009: October 16-18, 2009 at Ripon College in Ripon, WI.
- Winter 2009: March 26-28, 2009 at Macalester College in St. Paul, MN.
- Fall 2008: September 26-28, 2008 at Monmouth College in Monmouth, IL.