Florence: Arts, Humanities, & Culture
The Beloit College Florence Program
- Visiting Faculty Positions Are Available in 2014-15 on ACM Programs in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the U.S. Nov 19, 2012
With the programs' wide-ranging curricula, there are opportunities for faculty from across the disciplines.
- Internships Give Students a Rare Insider's View of Museums in Florence Oct 31, 2012
Program Director Jodie Mariotti set up opportunities to work at the Uffizi Gallery and Medici Chapels.
- Prices Announced for ACM Off-Campus Study Programs in 2012-13 Feb 16, 2012
Detailed cost information for each program is posted online.
- Trip to Florence by ACM Faculty Will Enrich Students' Curriculum Oct 19, 2011
Site visit designed to give professors an insider's view of the Florence Program while they share their expertise.
- Faculty in Music, Art, and Anthropology Named to Visiting Positions on ACM Programs Sep 24, 2011
Professors link off-campus study to the on-campus curricula at consortial colleges.
- Faculty at ACM Colleges Appointed to Visiting Positions with Off-Campus Programs in 2011-12 May 28, 2010
Five professors will share their expertise with students on ACM programs in London, Florence, Botswana, and India.
- ACM Symposium Will Highlight Students' Research, Internships, and Experiences on Off-Campus Study Mar 19, 2010
Students' presentations and panel discussions on April 16-17 will be streamed live on the ACM website.
- Application Deadline Extended for some ACM Programs Mar 17, 2010
ACM has extended the application deadline for several upcoming ACM off-campus study programs. Interested students should contact the ACM office immediately.
- 2010-11 Off-Campus Study Program Prices Announced Feb 5, 2010
The updated pricing for ACM's 2010-11 off-campus study programs has been approved and is now posted online.
- Gilman Scholarships Awarded to ACM Students for Study Abroad Feb 4, 2010
Competitive grant program supports 18 students from nine ACM colleges for study in Botswana, China, Spain, Egypt, and ten other countries.
Follow us online
One of the things I loved the most about the Florence program was the intense language classes. Learning the language helped so much with learning about the culture. I also fell in love with the city - for me, Florence is the best place to learn about art.
—Emily Ho, Florence, Fall 2007
Read more testimonials »