Nine ACM colleges hosted a traveling exhibit of the prize-winning and honorable mention photos from the 2010-11 ACM Off-Campus Study Photo Contest.
ACM Off-Campus Photo Contest exhibit schedule
All dates are in 2011
- Knox College, Galesburg, IL: January 10-24
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO: January 24-February 7
- Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA: January 31-February 7
- Monmouth College, Monmouth, IL: February 14-27
- Lawrence University, Appleton, WI: February 21-March 7
- Beloit College, Beloit, WI: March 28-April 11
- Carleton College, Northfield, MN: April 4-25
- ACM Student Symposium on Off-Campus Study, Chicago, IL: April 15-16
- Cornell College, Mt. Vernon, IA: April 18-May 1
- St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN: April 25-May 6
For specific information about the time and place of the exhibit, please contact the Off-Campus Study office at the host college.